Tyler BSM Job Opportunities
1. UT Tyler BSM Office Manager / Ministry Assistant
We are looking for a new office manager / ministry assistant with a heart for College Students to manage the office and assist the BSM Director with ministry at UT Tyler.
Job Responsibilities include:
- 20 to 25 hours per week at the BSM Center
- General office tasks including answering phones, paying bills, managing finances and producing financial reports, etc.
- Contact churches to partner in ministry with the BSM.
- Greet and welcome and help connect students to the BSM.
- Engage students in discipleship and evangelism.
- Assist with Thursday Evening Bible Study at BSM.
- Help maintain facilities as is necessary.
- Must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media, (facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Must be capable of producing flyers, sign up sheets, newsletters, and other creative media.
- Accounting Software experience (Quicken) is preferred but not required.
Please Send Resumes and any questions to Joe Osteen at UTTylerBSM@yahoo.com